Our Calendula & Neem Wound Ointment visibly amplifies wound healing, stops proud flesh from developing, minimizes scarring, reduces pain, and keeps flies out of wounds. Our proven healing ointment is specially formulated with calendula flower petals, one of the most beneficial wound healing agents in the plant kingdom. Known as the “flower of the sun” for centuries, it’s one of ancient Ayurvedic medicine’s most revered and sacred plants.
- Calendula increases the flow of blood to the wound site, thereby providing the oxygen and nutrients essential to tissue regeneration. Additionally, with its high amount of flavonoids, calendula can help reduce inflammation and swelling, speeding up the stages of healing. These flavonoids also fight off bacteria, viruses and other harmful foreign invaders, protecting against wound infection.
- Wash wound thoroughly with chlorhexidine scrub, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies where infection may occur.
- Gently remove all loose scabs and pat dry.
- Apply directly to wound, being sure to get it into all nooks and crannies to prevent infection.
- Apply 1 – 3 times daily as necessary.
Comes in a 16 oz jar.