If you and your pup love venturing out on active excursions, our PawTection balm is a crucial tool to protect their paws and keep them healthy. Dog’s paw pads are naturally sensitive and are meant to remain soft and smooth, but exposure to harsh elements and extreme environments can cause some serious damage.
Are you going out for a hike? Spending some time at the beach? Even if you’re going for a stroll around the neighborhood with your pup in tow, they need some extra support in protecting against potential damage.
Nourish and protect your pup’s paws with this vegan, organic, powerful dog paw balm!
Our PawTection healing balm creates a nourishing, protective barrier for your pup’s paw pads allowing them to run free on any adventure year-round! This topical treatment is easy to use and is a potent tool in armoring your dog for any environment, using only natural, organic, plant-based ingredients.
PawTection defends paws against damage from:
- Hot surfaces such as pavement, gravel, sand, concrete, decks, etc.
- Harsh elements like ice, salt, snow, rough terrain, & extreme temperatures
- Reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mold
We have shoes... Our pups have PawTection!
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in PawTection include:
- Mango Butter | Rich in Vitamins A, C, & E to help combat free radicals that cause dryness & cracking in paws
- Rice Bran Oil | Natural antioxidant rich in minerals & vitamins to deeply penetrate skin’s layer to nourish deep
- Lavender Essential Oil | Soothes discomfort, heals & fights against germs & bacteria & naturally eases anxiety & stress
- Rosemary Extract | All-natural preservative & antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties
- Remaining essential ingredients: Sunflower oil, Carnauba wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin Resin, Stearic Acid