Magic Cushion Hoof Packing
- Provides fast, soothing relief for overworked, overheated hooves
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with hoof concussion and trauma*
- Calms inflammation and soreness throughout the sole and frog
- Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from heat and soreness in hooves
- Does not contain any substances currently prohibited by USEF or FEI
- Each four-pound tub contains enough hoof packing for about 20 applications
*Thermal imaging study conducted September 2012
Magic Cushion® Xtreme uses a higher concentration of ingredients than original Magic Cushion® hoof packing to provide faster, stronger relief for performance horses.
How To Get The Most Out Of Hooflex Magic Cushion:
Step 1: Clean the frog and sole of the hoof well so the Magic Cushion can adhere directly to the hoof. Be sure to wear disposable gloves when applying Magic Cushion.
Step 2: Pack Magic Cushion by working it into sulci of the frog, then covering the frog and sole. Start with a golf ball sized amount, then add more if needed for large hooves.
Step 3: After packing, lower shod hooves into saw dust or shavings to seal the Magic Cushion. Barefoot horses will need their hooves wrapped after application for best results.