Flea & Tick Carpet Spray
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Spray kills adult fleas, hatching flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, roaches, ants, water bugs, silverfish, crickets, spiders, sowbugs, and carpet beetles. This carpet spray provides quick-acting, long-lasting flea control. It's an excellent preventative that stops hatching flea eggs and larvae from hatching. It starts working on contact and provides 7 months of protection. Not only does it kills fleas and ticks, it also kills roaches, ants, spiders, crickets, waterbugs, silverfish, and carpet beetles. It reaches the hiding places of these pests in rugs, carpets, drapes, pet bedding, upholstery, and furniture. This economical, do-it-yourself pest control leaves no unpleasant odor and covers up to 2,000 square feet.
- Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae and starts working on contact
- A single 16-oz can covers up to 2,000 square feet
- Prevents flea reinfestation for up to 7 months
- Leaves no lingering odor, no stains, and no sticky mess; water-based
- For use on carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstered furniture, pet bedding, and indoor kennels
- Also kills cockroaches, ants, spiders, crickets, waterbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, and carpet beetles
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Remove protective cap. Make a test application to upholstery or drapery fabrics in an inconspicuous place before use. Spray carpet spray from 2 feet to 3 feet away from surface being treated. Apply with a smooth back-and-forth motion to carpets, drapes, rugs, and upholstered furniture. A fine mist spray that is evenly applied will do the job properly. Do not spray wood furniture, floors, or trim as water spotting may occur. Repeat treatment as necessary to control fleas and ticks.